The perfect first aid kit
There are some things you really must have in house, for all those situations you hope will never happen, but sometimes do.
1. Your vet’s name and phone number. Even if it’s in your phone, make a copy in writing.
2. Absorbent cotton wool.
3. Adhesive and gauze bandages, 5 cm and 10 cm.
4. Gauze swabs, sterile wraps.
5. Cottonwool buds.
6. Sharp-pointed scissors.
8. Forceps: medium-sized, blunt points.
9. 20 ml plastic syringe.
10. Eye drops.
11. Cleansing ear drops.
12. Antiseptic or antibiotic ointment.
13. Antiseptic powder and wash.
14. Rescue cream.
15. Medicinal liquid paraffin.
16. Hydrogen peroxide.